Dead Trigger has been out for a relatively short time on the Google Play Store and it is already in line for a brand new update. MadFinger games threw everything at us with this update (yep, that’s even including the kitchen sink). New zombies, new weapons (chainsaw!), new areas to visit (the money-hole AKA a casino) and more will all be featured in the massive update.
The update will also add support for the Adreno 205 GPU for older Snapdragon phones. MadFinger made special mention of the Xperia Play so we expect there to be full support for its controls once the update hits the Google Play Store. There’s no launch date just yet but we’re promised it’ll be here soon.
We’re also not sure if this update will require an in-app purchase to unlock all these cool new things but MadFinger didn’t say either way. Get your eyes over to the juicy trailer up above.
- [Update: Xperia only] Lara Croft and the Guar
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play is NOT getting an A
- Verizon Xperia Play receives update with grea
- Original Xperia Play design had additional QW
- Check out the Sony Ericsson Xperia Play forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.