ZTE has just taken the wraps off of their latest Android offering, the Android 4.0-powered Grand X. Compared to other devices in ZTE’s lineup, the Grand X is more than reasonably specced with a 4.3-inch qHD display, dual-core Tegra 2 processor clocked at 1GHz and a 5MP camera. The phone is also more than reasonably priced at £190 in the UK, where it will be available on Virgin Mobile’s pay-as-you-go plan.
It isn’t clear if the Grand X is the “advanced gaming smartphone” that ZTE teased only a few days ago, and it would be a disappointing if this is how the maker of budget smartphones lives up the hype. Still, the Grand X has a few redeeming qualities, namely the stock implementation of Android 4.0 it enjoys. Folks in the UK can get their hands on the ZTE Grand X starting early August. We will likely see it in other regions, but details are not available at this time.
- ZTE Grand X coasts to the FCC, T-Mobile launc
- ZTE Grand X launhces early through Phones4U i
- Nexus 5 back in stock on Google Play
- Deal: 50% off expensive VZW phones
- Check out the ZTE Grand X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: ZTE Grand X