While the Galaxy S Blaze 4G is far from being T-Mobile’s most attractive phone, people still bought the device and it still has to be supported. T-Mobile issued a software update yesterday that will improve several things. For starters, an issue with e911 calls over WiFi was resolved.
They also made improvements to the device’s proximity sensor and fixed an echo issue while inside a hearing aid compatibility call.You’ll need 20MB of space for the 15MB update, and make sure you have 50% or more for battery capacity. Once you do that, be sure to check for it under the settings menu or use Samsung Kies. [T-Mobile]
- T-Mobile letting you beat the Black Friday ru
- Is the import ban on One X and Evo 4G LTE spr
- New T-Mobile devices added to Samsung’s
- New Magenta Deal Days coming next weekend
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.