Amazon’s hosting a “hot mid-Summer” sale for anyone looking for some nice new hardware. It’s heavily favored for Sprint and Verizon, but if you are on these two carriers (or are thinking of switching) you’ll want to see what they have to offer. For Sprint, The HTC EVO 4G LTE can be had for just $80 with a usual price of $130.
Sprint’s version of the Samsung Galaxy S3 is on sale for $140. This isn’t much cheaper than the going rate of $150, but it’s cheaper nonetheless. Note that this is for the 16GB version only.
For Verizon, both the Samsung Galaxy Nexus and the Motorola DROID RAZR have been dropped to a penny. These phones aren’t the newest and greatest you can find at this point but they are still very decent offerings (especially for the price).
As usual, upgrades won’t be allowed here: you’ll need to be a new customer or add a line to get the phones at these advertised prices. Find links to each deal in straight ahead. [EVO 4G LTE, DROID RAZR, Samsung Galaxy S3 (Sprint), Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Verizon)]
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 12 weird Android device names
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Galaxy Nexus forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.