A new update is available for HTC One V owners in the UK that will enable support for the HTC Media Link HD, a wireless media streaming box that was launched concurrently with the company’s One Series devices. The 46.77MB update brings the One V’s software version to 2.08.401.2 and enables the ability to stream HD content from the One V to a larger display, such as an HD television. To check if your device is eligible for the new software, a system update check can be performed under the Settings menu of the phone. There is no word on how widespread this release is, but it should spread to other areas soon.
[via Clove UK]
- HTC One V headed to Cricket Wireless
- HTC One V available from assortment of region
- HTC One V now available from Virgin Mobile
- HTC Connect gives the mark of approval to com
- Check out the HTC One V forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One V