It kinda flew under the radar, but yesterday, the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q passed through the FCC on its way to T-Mobile. Not too much was revealed in the docs, just a few specs for the device’s radio bands. Also known as the Samsung SGH-T699, rumor has it, this guy will feature a high-def, 720p display, Qualcomm S4 dual-core processor, 1GB RAM and come running on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. Of course, as the “Q” moniker suggests, the device will also come with a spacious 5-row full QWERTY staggered keyboard. Aside from any unforeseeable legal action, we’re expecting this to arrive in T-Mobile stores on August 15th.
- A better view of the Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4
- Training docs confirm Samsung Galaxy S Blaze
- Amidst apparent delay, the T-Mobile Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q press shot suggests
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S Blaze Q