Verizon and Motorola’s RAZR lineup looks to be expanding once again. Along with the upcoming Motorola RAZR HD, a newly leaked image suggests we may be getting a mid-range model as well. Identified as the Motorola XT907 with Verizon and 4G LTE logos squarely in place, the device pictured above carries the trademark Kevlar backing of the RAZR series and a design that would mesh right in as well, though the phone takes more cues from the recently announced ATRIX HD than it does from the likes of the Droid RAZR and Droid RAZR MAXX.
The model number positions the device below the original RAZR (XT912) and upcoming RAZR HD (XT926), which implies that the device will rank slightly lower in terms of hardware. Rumors place a dual-core Snapdragon S4 and qHD display as some of the expected components. Little else is known about the device at this time.
- Motorola Droid RAZR M leaked in white as well
- Motorola XT907 Passes FCC Inspection –
- Secret of Mana now available for Android
- Android founder Andy Rubin is leaving Google
- Check out the Motorola XT907 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola XT907