Good evening, Phandroids. You’ve made it to another episode of the Android Overload. This is the place where we stash all of the interesting tidbits from around the web that we’ve come across throughout our day, but for various reasons (some more obvious than others) didn’t make it onto our front page. But before these almosts get tossed into the abyss that is the world wide web, we figured we’d let you guys take a final look. There’s usually something a little something here for everyone, so have at it.
- New report shows Android dominating US and Europe smartphone sales. [Cnet]
- Philips W732 coming to China with 2,400mAh battery and 13 hours of talk time. [UnwiredView]
- Mixcloud now available for Android in the Google Play Store.
- 9 Innings: Pro Baseball 2013 now available for Android in the Google Play Store.
- Time Warner posts bounty for information on Google Fiber. [GigaOM]
- OUYA Android game console is a Kickstarter success. Hits $3.7 million in pledges with 27 days left to go. [Kickstarter]
- Google Maps for Africa gets walking directions in 44 countries. [Google Lat Long]
- Samsung Q4 2014 shows mobile sales down 64%
- Qualcomm may have confirmed rumors that the G
- Sony is killing off Music Unlimited, partners
- Facebook's 2014 earnings bring in $12 billion
- Check out the OUYA forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.