Thanks to information filed with the Indonesian government, we may now have a name to go along with the Sony handset designated with model number ST26i, which was pictured for the first time back in May. The phone will fall in line with the rest of Sony’s Xperia-branded phones, this time earning the letter J to differentiate it from its kin. The Sony Xperia J is expected to be a midrange device with specs that include a single-core 1GHz processor and a pedestrian screen resolution of 480×854. The phone will, however, run Android 4.0.4. Information on availability is not known at this time, but we see little reason why folks would be kept waiting much longer for a device of this class.
- Sony provides updates on Xperia Jelly Bean pl
- Sony Xperia J, V, and T get priced in Europe
- Sony Xperia T and Xperia J launching Sept. 5
- Newly announced Sony Xperia J gets cracked op
- Check out the Sony Xperia J forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia J