The HTC One S available from Canada’s Bell seems to be getting itself a quick maintenance upgrade. The build is v1.84.666.9 and it mainly brings fixes for WiFi performance and improves the MediaLink experience. It also fixes rare occurrences of the device suddenly power-cycling. Those with the hardware should be able to find the upgrade in the About Phone > System Software Updates menu under settings. Be sure to see if you can pull it down. [via MobileSyrup]
- HTC One S wont be updated to Android 4.2.2 or
- HTC One S receiving software update to improv
- T-Mobile HTC One S finally gets Jelly Bean
- HTC Sense 5 headed to global One X, One X+, O
- Check out the HTC One S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One S