Samsung and Sprint have been hard at work making the Samsung Galaxy S3 as secure as possible. They’ve issued another OTA upgrade that mainly focuses on security updates.
Most of these changes are under the hood and users will be none the wiser as to what exactly has changed. Don’t fret, though: we’re sure nothing malicious has been injected into perhaps one of the best smartphones on the market. Head to the source link for the details. [via Sprint]
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3