With the source code already available for the AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint versions of the Samsung Galaxy S3, it was only a matter of time before we got our hands on the same for Verizon’s. Samsung has updated its open source code bank with the kernel files for VZW’s Galaxy S3, model number SCH-I535. There has been some concern that development on the Verizon version of the device might be stunted due to the presence of a locked bootloader. A work around is apparently in place, however, and the availability of the code should go a long way in bolstering the efforts of custom ROM developers.
- Motorola Valentine's Day deal
- Android Deals: January 27th, 2015
- Video: Snapchat's big update
- Germany approves automated cars
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3