Own the Droid RAZR or Droid MAXX with Verizon and still haven’t received your update to Android 4.0? Tomorrow is your lucky day. According to the twitterings of one VZW rep, on June 30th all users can access their system setting and navigate to the software update dialog to be bumped up to the latest version of Android. In case you aren’t near a calendar, that’s tomorrow.
Provided this goes through as stated, it should end the prolonged wait some users have been experiencing. And with that the long road to Ice Cream Sandwich will end for Droid RAZR owners.
- Leak: Let’s Talk offering Verizon One M
- Android 4.1.2 update pushing to all Motorola
- Motorola officially details Jelly Bean rollou
- Jelly Bean soak test reaching Motorola Droid
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.