HTC’s making nice on most of their 2011 phones getting Ice Cream Sandwich. The HTC EVO 3D is the latest to receive the upgrade, but unless you’re in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) you won’t be seeing this.
And even if you are, your carrier might not be able to get it out to your handset right away. The update clocks in at around 300MB and expectantly includes HTC Sense 3.6, a small upgrade over its previous version but nothing as significant as Sense 4.0.
Meanwhile, Sprint users here in America are still waiting and there’s no telling when it will get out to everyone. The last release window we heard of was June, but unless they have something brewing up over the next five days it looks like we might have to wait a little while longer. [via The Unwired]
- NSFW: Samsung Gear VR porn
- AT&T is rolling out Android 4.4.4 for th
- Break the internet: Kim Kardashian stars in T
- Download: Facebook Lite for Android
- Check out the HTC EVO 3D forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC EVO 3D