There are a lot of sites that have “Android Forums” but there is only one REAL Android Forums… and that’s AndroidForums.com. Since the day Android was announced, Android Forums has been the #1 community for Android enthusiasts. Today, with over 1 million members and 4.5 million posts, it’s the single best resource for Android information, questions, answers, tips, tricks, support, and everything else Android related.
But there is so MUCH information on AndroidForums.com that sometimes GREAT information gets buried. For contest #3, we’re putting you on a reconnaissance mission to recover the best threads in Android Forums history. You ready to rock?
- Winner will receive all of the Google IO 2012 attendee gifts announced in the keynote speeches (assuming they are transferable).
How To Enter:
- If you’re not already, sign up for AndroidForums.com
- Find your single favorite thread or post in Android Forums history
- Visit the AF Treasure Trove Contest thread and create a new reply with the two following things:
- Link to the URL of your favorite thread or post on AndroidForums.com
- Explanation of why it’s your favorite thread or post
- You CANNOT submit the URL of a thread or post that has already been submitted
- Deadline to enter is Friday, June 29th at 11:59pm Eastern
- We’ll be using the number of likes/thanks on your forum post as a general indicator of best entries (get your friends/family/peers to upvote you!)
- Winners will be selected based on the helpfulness of the threads/posts they link as well as their explanation
- Winner will be selected at the sole discretion of Phandroid and Neverstill Media Staff
Rules & Regulations:
- ONE entry per person
- Each entry may only contain ONE link
- Entries which link to threads/posts that have already been submitted by another member will be disqualified.
- Phandroid reserves the right to disqualify entrants for any reason including (but not limited) to: submitting multiple entries, creating multiple accounts for the purpose of entry, adjusting comment details, spamming competing entrants with negative votes/comments, crating mass accounts to upvote themselves, or any act in attempt to circumvent the normal rules/process for the purpose of winning.
- Google employees and/or employees of Phandroid and Neverstill Media are not eligible to win. However, mods and guides are unpaid contributors to AndroidForums.com and are fully eligible to win this contest.
- Must be 18 or older to win
- International entries accepted, but (all) winners may be asked to pay for shipping and handling
- Included gifts/prizes are limited to those announced in the Google IO 2012 keynote speech
- Winner will be contacted through the E-Mail address with which they registered for AndroidForums.com
- If Winner does not acknowledge receipt of winning announcement within 48 hours, another winner may be selected as a replacement
- Actual shipment date of prizes is too be determined.
DON’T FORGET THERE ARE TWO OTHER WAYS TO WIN!
- Guess the Gifts, Win the Gifts: IO Prize Pack #1
- Decide Who Wins Google IO Gift Pack #2
- IO Prize Pack #3 = THIS POST
Good luck to everyone and HAPPY IO!
- Saygus V2 pre-orders delayed, priced at $550
- Microsoft to invest in Cyanogen
- Deal: 60% off Sony memory
- Chrome adds pull to refresh