Yesterday we started a contest where you can guess the Google IO Gifts to Win The Google IO Gifts. Today we’re giving away our 2nd of 3 Google IO Gift packs and our readers will help decide who goes home with the prize(s).
(Picture by Android Engineer/Pioneer, Dan Morrill on Google+)
- Winner will receive all of the Google IO 2012 attendee gifts announced in the keynote speeches (assuming they are transferable).
How To Enter:
- Post a comment on this article by Friday, June 29th at 11:59pm Eastern
- In the comment these two (AND ONLY THESE TWO) things:
- Link to an app or game YOU have developed on the Google Play Store
- 140 Characters or less convincing our readers why you should be the winner
- We’ll be using the number of likes/upvotes on comments/entries as a general indicator of quality entries (get your friends/family/peers to upvote you!)
- The quality of your app/game and your comment will be the primary considerations when selecting a winner
- Winner will be selected at the sole discretion of Phandroid and Neverstill Media Staff
Rules & Regulations:
- One entry per person
- Phandroid reserves the right to disqualify entrants for any reason including (but not limited) to: submitting multiple entries, creating multiple accounts for the purpose of entry, adjusting comment details, spamming competing entrants with negative votes/comments, crating mass accounts to upvote themselves, or any act in attempt to circumvent the normal rules/process for the purpose of winning.
- Google employees and/or employees of Phandroid and Neverstill Media are not eligible to win
- Must be 18 or older to win
- International entries accepted, but (all) winners may be asked to pay for shipping and handling
- Included gifts/prizes are limited to those announced in the Google IO 2012 keynote speech
- Winner will be contacted through their Google Play Store Support E-Mail address
- If Winner does not acknowledge receipt of winning announcement within 48 hours, another winner may be selected as a replacement
- Actual shipment date of prizes is too be determined.
Good luck to everyone and HAPPY IO!