The Samsung Galaxy S3 seems to be a fine device quality wise, but there appears to be at least one extremely faulty unit out there. Dillon, who goes by dillo2k10 on the interwarbs, sat and watched as his Galaxy S3 suffered a small explosion in his car.
The device apparently let out a small, white flame, then let out an unsettling, yet harmless bang to top it all off. This effectively killed the radios inside but everything else, such as the display, seemed to be working fine for him.
Let’s hope this is an isolated issue and that we don’t have an exploding Galaxy S3 pandemic sweeping the globe. Hit the source link for more photos. [Boards.ie, thanks Joel!]
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3