Verizon Wireless’s lineup is no stranger to LG devices. In fact, they’ve had a pretty good track record of backing what I like to call, “the Android underdog.” We’ve seen Verizon launch the LG Revolution (VS910), make a big push with the ESPN endorsed LG Spectrum (VS920) and if this recent FCC filing is any indication, it looks like they’re about to get the LG Optimus LTE 2. All the supported radio frequencies were in the filing, leading us to believe that LG “VS930″ will soon arrive on Verizon (no doubt, branded with an entirely different name).
What’s interesting is the LG VS930 was also found with AT&T frequency bands along side Verizons. This means we could be looking at another world phone, ala HTC Rezound. You can expect the LG VS930 to carry largely similar specs to the Optimus LTE 2, with a completely overhauled custom UI new to Android 4.0, a 4.7-inch 720p “True HD” IPS display, Qualcomm dual-core S4 processor and carry 2GB of multitasking RAM. Sounds intriguing.
- LG D1L mystery solved, merely the Optimus LTE
- LG Announces Optimus LTE 2 With A Whopping 2G
- Flash player comes to Lollipop via Dolphin Browser
- Amazon Appstore Free App of the Day Bundle
- Check out the LG Optimus LTE 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus LTE 2