And when we say “merely” it is no slight to the LG Optimus LTE 2. But It has been confirmed that the LG D1L, a name that has popped up from time to time with claims that it would launch as a competitor to the Galaxy S III this spring, is in fact the followup to last year’s Optimus LTE. Turns out original rumors were spot on, citing a 4.7-inch HD display, dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor and LTE capabilities. And it managed to launch right under our noses while we were left wondering what happened to the D1L.
Given a launch on AT&T last year as the LG Nitro HD, there is a definite change we could see the Optimus LTE 2/D1L make its way to the US.
[via The Verge]
- LG VS930 Hits The FCC – Could Be The LG
- LG Announces Optimus LTE 2 With A Whopping 2G
- LG D1L rumored to feature 4.7-inch HD display
- Gift idea: Mountek nGroove CD slot car dock
- Check out the LG Optimus LTE 2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG D1L, LG Optimus LTE 2