AT&T users on the Samsung Galaxy S2 (not the variants) can go ahead and pop some bottles as the device has finally received Ice Cream Sandwich. Users are having to go through Kies, Samsung’s companion software for PC, to get it. It’s better than nothing, though, so grab Kies here (Mac and Windows) if you don’t already have it and see if you can pull down this sweet treat. [via AndroidForums.com]
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3