HTC have gone ahead and posted details of the HTC Rezound’s Ice Cream Sandwich upgrade on their website. They say it’s available, but there’s no reason to suggest that it actually is: we haven’t seen any reports of users being able to pull it down, and Verizon haven’t even posted the details on their site. Take a look at the details below:
HTC Rezound™ Software Upgrade Instructions | 06.20.2012
This software update (Software Number: 3.14.605.10 710RD; Baseband Version:1.22.10.0421r, 1.22.10.0424r) is now available for your HTC Rezound. It will update your device to the Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System (OS) and provide several enhancements, fixes and features, including:
Applications & Widgets
- V CAST Media Manager has been updated to Backup Assistant Plus with an enhanced user experience.
- Caller Name ID application has been updated and added to All Apps.
- Time zone issues have been resolved within the Clock widget.
- Device is enabled with the Wireless Alerting System.
- Cisco AnyConnect support has been added to improve VPN functionality.
- Improved data connectivity for a better user experience.
- Improve device stability minimizes the number of resets.
- Improvements to Mobile Hotspot connectivity.
Email, Messaging & Web
- Improvements to default mail application now displays all Yahoo! mail contents properly
So there’s obviously a build out there that has HTC confident enough to post its details to their site, but we can’t say for sure a rollout has actually begun. If you want to check for yourself try going to Menu > Settings > Software Update > Check New. Let us know if you are able to pull anything down. [HTC via Droid-Life]
- HTC Rezound and DROID Incredible 2 due “
- HTC Rezound now $80 at Verizon [Deal Alert]
- Rezound-inspired flash mob looks more like a
- HTC Rezound receiving update, appears to acti
- Check out the HTC Rezound forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC Rezound