Sammy is being a good boy and decided to release the source code for the Galaxy S3 AT&T and T-Mobile versions. These devices have yet to see the light of day in the US, and some carriers are having issues (one of them being T-Mobile). But with some good luck these should be in our hands soon enough.
Until then, we can be sure developers will get a head-start and begin making our beloved custom ROMs. That is about as much as the source code will do. Many of us will not understand a thing in these files. But if you know your code and want to start developing for one of the most anticipated devices of the year, this is your chance!
As for the rest of us, let’s hope carriers get their things straightened up soon and wait for those ROMs to start poping up.
[Via: Android Community]
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3