Testers who own the Motorola DROID RAZR and DROID RAZR MAXX have received new test builds, 6.16.211, of their Ice Cream Sandwich-laden update promised to be here by the end of Q2 2012.
Motorola’s initial promise has the deadline for a full-scale OTA rollout landing June 30th, and if this latest test proves to be stable enough for everyday use it looks like they’re mighty close to meeting that goal.
If you don’t remember, Verizon notified owners of the devices that the update would be on its way soon, though they didn’t given any details outside of a minor preparation tip for the absence of My Verizon on the new update.
With today’s news and knowledge of Motorola’s target date, it’s safe to say that many will be drenched in sweet, sweet ice cream soon enough. [via Droid-Life]
- Verizon S6 pre-sale announced
- Speed test: Samsung Galaxy S6 vs S5 [VIDEO]
- Cyanogen CEO: change in guard coming
- Make your phone like S6 Edge
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.