The Oppo Finder, a phone that recently took the crown if the world’s slimmest smartphone (it seems there’s a new one every month), is now available for pre-sale.
For $393 or €313 (exchange rates from Chinese yen), you can get an Android phone that is just 6.65mm thin, but is no stranger to a powerful list of specs.
Inside is a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED Plus display, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, an 8 megapixel camera with 1080p HD video recording, a 1.3 megapixel camera with 720p video recording and more.
Unfortunately, this bad boy is only going to be available in China, and we likely won’t see it much further outside of Asia. Pre-sales begin today and will go on until the end of the day June 24th. [Oppo via Unwired View]
- Watch The Oppo Finder (World’s Thinnest
- Sorry, Huawei – The Oppo Finder Is Now
- OnePlus first retail store, Black Friday deals
- Twitter app to scan devices for installed apps
- Check out the Oppo Finder forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Oppo Finder