The Lumigon T2 has been a bit elusive since its unveiling back at Mobile World Congress, but we may finally be close to its arrival. Geeky Gadgets has reason to believe that the device will launch in Europe this summer for 600 Euros. Inside will be a 1.4GHz dual-core processor by Qualcomm, a 3.8 inch display, an 8 megapixel camera, and more.
On the software side, it’ll feature a digital password protected vault for storing important files. If you were looking for a smartphone to get this summer you could do much worse than the Lumigon T2, though I imagine for the price people will be looking at HTC and Samsung’s latest options closely.
- Project Ara will run on modified Android L version
- Data-free 'Cosmos Browser' now available for Android
- Motorola Droid Turbo benchmark shows Snapdragon 805, 3GB RAM, and more
- Google provides new details on preparing apps for Android Auto
- Check out the Lumigon T2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Lumigon T2