We just received word from a reader that Verizon is sending text messages to Motorola DROID RAZR and DROID RAZR MAXX customers to let them know that Android 4.0 is on its way. The message doesn’t dive too deep into details, unfortunately, but we do know that the My Verizon app will be uninstalled as users will need to get an ICS compatible version from the Google Play Store. Other than that, things are business as usual until they’re ready to start rolling it out. Rooted users need not apply. [Thanks Spampeg!]
- Leak: Let’s Talk offering Verizon One M
- Android 4.1.2 update pushing to all Motorola
- Motorola officially details Jelly Bean rollou
- Jelly Bean soak test reaching Motorola Droid
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.