The Samsung Galaxy S3 for Verizon was said to be June 9th, but new evidence suggests the handset will begin shipping July 10th. Nothing too alarming, of course, but interesting nonetheless.
The ship date may not necessarily coincide with the day users will actually get it, though. It could be anywhere from 3 days to a week afterward that it actually starts showing up at doorsteps, but we have a feeling the wait won’t be grueling for many.
The wait for the ship date alone is long relatively speaking, though, considering most major carriers will be offering the device starting June 21st.
Whatever the case may be, wake us up when the delay is more than a week — one day shouldn’t deter anyone who was already planning on buying it. [via Droid-Life]
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3