Last week, the Motorola Dinara was leaked in the image you see above you. Also known as the Atrix 3, the next flagship to come out of the now Google owned Motorola has just been officially cleared by the FCC under the model number MB886, giving us a clue that the device could be soon launching in stores in the coming weeks. Of course, AT&T’s LTE bands make an appearance in the spec sheet, which naturally leads us to believe the device will pack a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor. Like the rumored Motorola DROID RAZR HD, this guy will also come with a high-resolution 720p display and launch with Ice Cream Sammy. We don’t see much of ‘ol Motorola outside of Verizon Wireless, but new, high-spec’d Android handsets are always welcomed.
- Motorola Dinara/ATRIX 3 lands at the Bluetoot
- Image of Motorola Dinara for AT&T leaks,
- Rumor: Quad-Core Motorola ATRIX 3 Is Supposed
- Google exec confirms Chromecast V2 and Backdrop API for developers
- Check out the Motorola Atrix 3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola ATRIX 3