Father’s Day is a bit different than Mother’s Day. The latter has you thinking about buying jewelry, roses, and other gifts which you think a mother would like. When it comes to the former, you’re thinking of power tools and electronics.
AT&T’s taken heed to this and have made one of their best smartphones, the Samsung Galaxy S2, available for $9,99 throughout the “manufactured” holiday. The Samsung Galaxy S3 is more desirable for its long list of features, of course, but $9.99 is about as good a price as any for a smartphone this powerful.
- The PhonePad+ turns your Samsung smartphones
- T-Mobile and Virgin Mobile Galaxy S2 get Jell
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will reportedly
- AOKP Android 4.2 Build 3 update brings suppor
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S2