With the Samsung Galaxy S3 launch only days away on Sprint (Thursday, June 21st to be exact) the #3 largest carrier in the US will finally drop the price of the last gen model — the Samsung Galaxy S2 Epic 4G Touch — on the very same day, to the low price of $100.
Any way you look at it, scoring one of the only devices ever offered here in the sates with Samsung’s dual-core Exynos processor for a cool hundie, is a great deal. Given Sprint’s LTE network has yet to officially rollout for everyone, there’s a better chance you have their older 4G WiMax in your area. Strange to see a device this powerful being offered at mid-range level pricing. Oh, how far we’ve come…
- From the G1 to the DROID MAXX — here
- Jelly Bean update now available for Samsung E
- Samsung pushing fix for Exynos exploit, T-Mob
- Major security flaw discovered in latest Exyn
- Check out the Samsung Epic 4G Touch forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Epic 4G Touch