There’s a good chance you’ve seen this video at some point last week, but for those of you that missed it (and are into this sorta stuff), I figured I’d post it anyway for ya. With the Samsung Galaxy S3 getting ready for it’s US debut in just a few short weeks, there’s always a chance that your shiny new device could slip from your hands and meet a tragic end with the pavement below. For those that will attempt to repair a broken device for themselves, or if you’re just into phone disassembly videos (hey, I wont judge), the above video may come in handy. Just switch to incognito mode, and don’t let the Mrs. catch you watching. Cheers.
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Moto 360 coming to Moto Maker in March
- Samsung debuts 128GB UFS storage
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3