It’s official. The Android 4.0 over-the-wire update is now officially available for Samsung Galaxy S2 owners on T-Mobile. If you don’t feel like waiting potentially a few weeks for T-Mobile to push the Ice Cream Sandwich update to your device over-the-air, you can update it right now via Samsung Kies. So, make sure all those drivers are up to date, you’re using a reliable USB cable (seriously, you wont believe how many problems this has caused) and your phone is fully charged. Hit up the source link for full instructions and good luck, everyone! Let us know if you run into any problems/bugs.
- T-Mobile Galaxy S2 Gets IPv6 Functionality In
- White Samsung Galaxy S II’s Now Availab
- Win $1,000 and A Galaxy S II With T-Mobile
- T-Mobile Confirms White Samsung Galaxy S II T
- Check out the Samsung Hercules forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Hercules