Samsung’s about to ramp up the marketing for the Samsung Galaxy S3’s arrival here in America, and another 30-second ad has been uploaded to their YouTube account. As you’d expect it continues along their “Designed for Humans” mantra, which quite honestly isn’t a bad one.
Instead of highlighting a mundane list of specs and showing extremely complex visuals, Samsung instead opts to show how the device could potentially fit in and enhance your life. People want to envision themselves with the device, and this is the best way to show them how. Go ahead and check out the 30 second spot above.
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3