We may have gotten a bit more insight into AT&T’s Galaxy S3 launch plans. When confirming presales for the device, users are being told that the device would ship on or before June 21st. June 21st seems to be the universal launch date for all carriers here in the United States so we’re not terribly shocked by this revelation. It’s nice to have a bit more concrete proof that we’ll be seeing this available everywhere before the end of the month, and we couldn’t be any happier at how this launch is going. Is anyone picking one up for use on Ma Bell? [via BGR]
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3