The 4.7 inch, Tegra 3 powered Optimus 4X HD looks set for launch in Europe this month. LG will be bringing the device to Germany, the Netherlands, Sweden, Great Britain and Italy first, and also have some “major surprise” regarding the launch itself. They do have their work cut out in publicizing it, though, with the Euro 2012 football (or soccer, if you prefer) tournament going on.
- Jelly Bean ready for LG Optimus 4X HD, L7, L9
- LG touts “unobtrusive and simple”
- White LG Optimus 4X HD gets handled in the wi
- LG G4X HD and Optimus 3D Max Go Head To Head
- Check out the LG Optimus 4X HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: LG Optimus 4X HD