If you were looking to pick up the Samsung Galaxy S III on either Verizon or AT&T, we’ve got some bad news for you. The free 50 GB storage that has been offered to users of the phone around the world will not be provided to customers on the two networks.
Why? Probably because neither the networks, nor Samsung wanted to pick up the tab. While it’s hardly a deal breaker for most people, it does offer an opportunity for T-Mobile, Sprint and other networks such as US Cellular to differentiate themselves a bit. 50 GB on Dropbox is a $100/year value (or $200 over the two years users have access to the space) which could tempt some people who don’t have a preference for a network.
[via Android Central]
- Deal: Watch Transformers for free
- Galaxy S6 Camera Pro Mode
- Hands-on: Nokia N1 tablet
- GS6 finger scanner logs into websites
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3