The Motorola DROID RAZR HD hasn’t been the most mysterious Android phone as of late, so here are a couple of blurry images to add to the handset’s mystique. We have a pretty good idea of what to expect when Verizon releases the latest Droid RAZR. Rumored specs include a 13MP camera, a dual-core Snapdragon processor, and LTE connectivity. The phone should sport a 3,300mAh battery, much like the Droid RAZR MAXX, and the side profile shot of the phone seems to confirm that we won’t be getting the thinnest version of the RAZR this time around.
The backplate again shows off a patterned kevlar shell for added durability, and the microHDMI and microUSB ports are in a new arrangement. We don’t get a frontal view, but it is assumed that Motorola will go with Android 4.0’s software navigation keys as opposed to a hardware alternative. The RAZR HD is expected to launch sometime this summer, likely towards the end of the season.
- Motorola DROID RAZR HD and DROID RAZR M now a
- Rogers and Fido RAZR HD customers receiving A
- Rogers pushing Jelly Bean to HTC One X and mo
- RAZR i, RAZR HD added to Motorola’s boo
- Check out the Motorola RAZR HD forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola RAZR HD