T-Mobile USA’s HTC One S has gotten a maintenance upgrade that will be beneficial to many people. Changes include a fix for showing the goodbye splash screen when powering off due to a dead battery, fixes voicemail indicator not showing while WiFi calling, other improvements to WiFi calling, improvements to its camera, and resolves signal fluctuation. The update will be rolling out between now and June 7th. Be sure to find more details, including installation prerequisites and instructions, at T-Mobile’s site. [via Android Central]
- HTC One S wont be updated to Android 4.2.2 or
- HTC One S receiving software update to improv
- T-Mobile HTC One S finally gets Jelly Bean
- HTC Sense 5 headed to global One X, One X+, O
- Check out the HTC One S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One S