A few in-the-wild pictures confirmed rumors of a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 redesign with quad-core processing in tow, and now we have video of the thing. Shown off is a piece of hardware that borrows several elements from the recently launched Samsung Galaxy S III that also now features a built in slot for storing the device’s S Pen. Why Samsung left this out of the original design remain a mystery, but perhaps the Galaxy Note 10.1 showed off at MWC was only meant to demonstrate the concept and never intended to represent the production units. Also coming over from the GS3 appears to be the Pebble Blue finish that has been making headlines for problems that caused a delayed release.
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Woot.com has the 16GB Galaxy Note 10.1 for $3
- Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 will reportedly
- Official: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 available
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1