The latest version of Verizon’s minimum advertised price sheet (MAP) sheds a bit of light on the carrier’s pricing strategy for the upcoming HTC Incredible 4G LTE. The Increidble 4G LTE is listed at $149.99, a reasonable cost given the phone’s place in Verizon’s lineup. As noted by DroidLIfe, we might see the phone launch at $199 with a $50 rebate bringing us to the final pricing.
The handset will be the closest thing VZW gets to an HTC One series device, but the timing of its release seems to have been thrown off by the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S III, which also makes an appearance on the new MAP listing. Most expected Verizon to release the latest member of the Incredible family earlier this spring, and a head-to-head launch against the GS3 may not work to the best interest of any of the parties involved. At this point the exact availability of the Incredible 4G LTE seems to be up in the air.
- Samsung announces sale of over 10 million Gal
- Red Samsung Galaxy S III coming to AT&T
- Warning to our Indian readers: be wary of Fli
- This is why the Pebble Blue Samsung Galaxy S
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S III forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.