AT&T have announced that a pre-sale opportunity for the Samsung Galaxy S3 will proceed tomorrow, June 6th. They’ll be offering a 16GB for $200, but it appears no other option will be available (at least not right away). The device should come with a microSD card slot, though, so this shouldn’t be a huge problem.
They’ll have the standard white and blue colors that most carriers have, but they’ll also be offering a hot third option: red. That’s certainly something we thought would come out of Big Red’s camp, but I guess you can never really predict this things. In any case, AT&T is the last straw in a big sea of Galaxy S3 announcements, and we couldn’t be any happier at how this launch seems to be shaping up. Read on for full press details.
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3