A quick update on the Motorola XOOM Ice Cream Sandwich update on Verizon. A blog post on Big Red’s site highlights the changes coming in the update and reveals that Android 4.0.4 will begin pushing to the XOOM on June 4th. As with most OTA rollouts, not everyone will receive the new software on the first day and it could take a number of weeks before all users see it.
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Android 5.0.2 factory images now available fo
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- T-Mobile’s other Super Bowl plans inclu
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola XOOM