Following an invitation for members of the Motorola Feedback Network to take part in a new software soak test, Verizon has posted the changelog for the Motorola XOOM’s Android 4.0 update. The update will soon be available for users with 4G LTE-upgraded XOOM models and will bring the tablet’s software version to IMM76kK. Verizon has taken the opportunity to highlight some of the numerous changes XOOM owners can expect thanks to Ice Cream Sandwich, including homescreen folders, data usage monitoring, and a customizable launch bar.
The update will also address bugs and enhance performance, which should be music to the ears of those with the XOOM. The lengthy changelog is continued below.
- People still use the Motorola Xoom? Android 4
- Android devices rank high on iFixit’s t
- Motorola DROID Xyboard, XOOM 2 WiFi, and XOOM
- Jelly Bean factory image now available for Ve
- Check out the Motorola XOOM forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Motorola XOOM