Developers who own the Samsung Galaxy S3 (and maybe some who don’t) will want to listen up. The full source code for the Samsung Galaxy S3 is now available online. This’ll aid developers in creating ROMs, something I’m sure will be blow up as more and more people get the device worldwide. Until more regions get the device the development community will likely be slow, but we’re glad the tools that’ll allow people to get work are already out there. Grab the download here if you know what to do with it. [via AndroidPolice]
- Cryptophone detects fake cell towers
- No KitKat for 3G Galaxy S3
- Sprint Galaxy S3 gets KitKat
- 14 Galaxies to get KitKat
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3