The HTC One X is a big, beautiful phone, but what you might not be able to tell from looking at it is just how solid its build feels. Maybe this video will help. What you see above is one of the most convincing demonstrations of the Gorilla Glass technology that lends its durability to the One X’s display. Yes, you are witnessing two minutes of hammer time courtesy of a couple of zany Russians using the front of the phone to drive a nail straight through a piece of wood. It’s hard to make out due to the quality of the video, but I challenge you to find even a scratch. Pretty impressive, but in case the results can’t be duplicated we’d say it is best to leave the One X hammering to those that may or may not have tipped back one too many vodka shots.
- HTC USA promises to support new flagships wit
- AT&T HTC One X+ Android 4.2.2 update lan
- HTC One X and HTC One X+ will no longer recei
- [Discussion] The best looking Android phones
- Check out the HTC One X forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: HTC One X