Sony is introducing two new rugged smartphones to their Xperia line, the Sony Xperia Go and Sony Xperia Acro S. Both handsets feature a “scratch resistant mineral glass display with wet finger tracking” and are rated to sustain exposure to dust and water. But Sony did more than make these a couple of throwaway devices with durability as their main highlight.
The Xperia Acro S packs a bit of high-end flair with a 4.3-inch 720p HD Reality Display power by Sony’s Bravia engine. A 12MP camera, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, and Ice Cream Sandwich give us more reasons to consider the handset. The Xperia Go is more on the mid-range side of things with a 3.5-inch Reality Display, 5MP camera, and 1GHz dual-core processor. The Go will run Android 2.3.
- Xperia Z4 Tablet pics leak
- Sprint teases Galaxy S6
- Google Search testing Chat feature for businesses
- Nexus 6 launching March 12th with VoLTE baked in
- Check out the Sony Xperia Go forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the Sony Xperia Acro S forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Sony Xperia Acro S, Sony Xperia Go