Ladies and Gentlemen, the reason the Samsung Galaxy S III in Pebble Blue has been delayed two to three weeks. We had heard Samsung somehow botched the paint job, but now we have visual confirmation of the problem. A European mobile blog received an early version of the device and and pictures clearly show a splotchy white tinge to the finish. Hopefully they figure out the issue and get the phone back on track, or we might be expecting some serious delays with a much more limited supply of GS3s on the market.
- Samsung announces sale of over 10 million Gal
- Red Samsung Galaxy S III coming to AT&T
- Warning to our Indian readers: be wary of Fli
- Latest Verizon MAP list shows Incredible 4G L
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S III forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S III