Even though the HTC EVO 4G LTE’s have been shipping to a few pre-orders since last Friday, there has been nary a word from the Taiwanese manufacturer about the status of the HTC One X on AT&T and that of future devices. All that changed today when HTC released the following official statement:
“HTC has completed the review process with US Customs and HTC devices have been released, as they are in compliance with the ITC’s ruling. Future shipments should continue to enter the US and we are confident that we will soon be able to meet the demand for our products.”
So, there it is, folks. Looks like everything at customs checked out, and HTC was successful in their inconvenient workaround for a software patent belonging to Apple. Happy day, everyone. Expect shiny new devices from HTC making their way to your favorite carrier retail store.
- 12 weird Android device names
- Android 4.3 for EVO 4G LTE [DOWNLOAD]
- Sprint EVO 4G LTE wont receive Android 4.3 ov
- HTC confirms EVO 4G LTE’s Android 4.3 J
- Check out the HTC One XL forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
- Check out the HTC EVO 4G LTE forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.