It looks like LG is just about ready to introduce another superphone. One LG E970 has made an appearance in GLBenchmark. From the looks of things, it apparently houses a 720p display and an Adreno 320 GPU, a chip found on Qualcomm’s most powerful chipsets. Believed to be an AT&T phone, the device scored 60FPS (give or take a few tenths of a point) in both the 2.1 Egypt and 2.1 Pro standard tests.
Of course, a display with vsync would limit the tests from pushing frame rates higher, but there should be no doubt that the E970 would be able to handle the most exhausting tests. For now, we’ve got a name and a benchmark, and if we hear anything more we’ll be bringing it straight to you. [GL Benchmark via Engadget]
- LG E970 for AT&T clears the FCC
- Sony Xperia Z3 underwater unboxing [VIDEO]
- Sony Xperia Z3 gets the teardown treatment
- Pushbullet introduces Channels in new update
- Check out the LG LE970 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.