As if they aren’t fortunate enough to be the first ones to get their hands on the Samsung Galaxy S III, Londoners now have another reason to buy the phone as soon as the stores open: tickets to this summer’s Olympics. Just to be clear, you have to have pre-ordered the device, as these customers have been invited pick up their phones before regular customers are allowed to.
Considering the mess that was the ticket lottery system, this might actually be the easier way to watch one of the events at the Games (though which one hasn’t been specified). Samsung is clearly going on overdrive to promote their phone along with the Olympics, having earlier released a special edition of the Galaxy Note and an advertisement of the phablet that featured David Beckham (who is still heavily tipped to be part of Great Britain’s football/soccer team).
[via Android Central]
- Project Tango graduates from Google ATAP
- Lollipop for HTC One M8 and M7 delayed
- Nexus 7 LTE Android 5.0.2 factory images available
- LG G4 could have 3K display
- Check out the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, see the specs, or find news and reviews.
TAGS: Samsung Galaxy S3